Wednesday

My Baby Cat


This girl named Elyza Shamsudin,i accidentaly fall in love with her when our first webcam on skype last 2months i think,but i didnt confess to her coz that time she in love with someone else,so i dont want to ruin their relationship,so i just waiting for the right time,she always say hi to me when i online my IM on facebook,she made my heart melt more and more,just now her relationship turns to single,and i was like,OMG seriously?then i said hi to her on IM,and she replied,i asked what happended?and she didnt gave a good respond,so i know what that's meant,i asked her no again,and she gave me then i called her,her voice is so fucking damn cute okay,when we hang up she said my voice like a baby,nahhh im matured okay,then she said "awak comeyy mcm oink oink"then i said "why oink oink? :( its okay you can call me whatever you want but i will call you with a beautiful names such as my panda or my teddy bear" then she said " no i want baby cat kan comeyy <3 " then i said " if you baby cat then me what?" "she answered "memandangkan rambut awak mcm bieber so i called you baby tikus" and i was like apa beza bieber dengan tikus?haha nahh its okay i dont care hehe,oh for your information,i saved her picts in my phone,38picts okay hoho,i hope she read this,and im waiting for you my baby cat <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment